Heating systems, what's the difference?
Heat Pump systems provide heat efficiently using the ambient air as a renewable sustainable heat source.There are two types, air to air which has the advantage of cooling in summer months and air to water which is an alternative to traditional gas fired boilers. Both offer an excellent coefficient of performance (COP) which is highly energy efficient.
Traditional Gas fired boilers are common place and economic to install but they are less energy efficient and cost more to run.
Regal Heating System Benefits
- Free advice, give us a call
- Heat Pump units are energy efficient
- Web based Intelligent control systems available
- Individual room control
- Year round comfortable dining environment
- Service back up from Regal engineers